Membership – Join Us or Give
Change the way we tackle insecurity. When you give to GSIC, you become more than just a donor – you become our partner in solving society’s toughest challenges. We have representation from diverse sectors including hotels, airlines, technology, government and NGOs from across North America, the Middle East and Asia.
What it Means to be a Member
Our members share our commitment and vision of building a world based on safety and security. Like us, they believe in the power of collaboration to galvanize innovative solutions that enable travel and transportation to be safe for everyone.
As a GSIC Member, you join our global community of individuals, entrepreneurs, corporations and foundations dedicated to perfecting security. The deeper the engagement, the greater the impact we can make together.
GSIC’s diverse sectors
- Hospitality (Owners, Brands & Operators)
- Airline Operators
- Travel, Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Consumer Technology Companies
- Federal Governments, State & Provincial Agencies
- City Governments, Travel Councils & Airports
- Entertainment Production & Venues
- NGOs / Non-for-Profits
- Middle East & UAE
- United States
- International conference on Global Security Innovation,an exclusive two-day immersion into GSIC’s work and an opportunity to connect with our global ecosystem.
- Global and regional celebrations, where you will hear from our next generation of social leaders
- Expert services for tailored security advice
Leadership Circle Members ($10,000+):
- Become a GSIC board member (2 year term period).
- Prominent Leadership Circle recognition on GSIC related collateral: event invitations, flyers, e-mails and GSIC website.
- 5 annual event registrations.
Sponsor Members ($5,000+):
- Become a GSIC Sponsor Leader (1 year term period).
- Prominent Sponsor Member recognition on GSIC related collateral: event invitations, flyers, e-mails and GSIC website.
- Private meet and greet with speakers, experts and entrepreneurs.
- 2 annual event registrations.
Membership Application Deadlines
March 1, 2018
For an application, email: